Friday, June 21, 2013

Death of a Hag, well not dead but she might as well be

RIP Becca, She was a Great Hag
This is Becca. My original hag. This is my Eulogy for her. As I have decided she is dead, since I have not heard from her in almost a month, and have not seen her since April. Other then Facebook updates she is gone, and let's face it anyone can post things on Facebook, and to a gay man no contact in over a week means your dead, or you better be because there is no other excuse to ignore your GBFF for that long!

My Dearest Becca, you were a good hag, despite your obsession with the color black, and abandoning me for a pair of bulging biceps(See Andy) once or twice. I will miss our random adventures, road trips where we try to kill each other because we end up in Vermont instead of Maine, and making fun of girls who shorts are shorter then her mother's mustache. Gone are days wasted drinking coffee and eating all the delectable baked treats I made in your tiny ass kitchen, bitching about the boys du jour, or the pot heads next door. I will drink bad K-Cup coffee and a Gin Rickey(even if it does bad things to me) in your honor.

If you are not dead, and see this please contact your gay ASAP before I finish planning your fabulous funeral (with a strict no black dress code).

Love Jacquith, your Sassy GBFF

No comments:

Post a Comment